Wednesday 13 May 2009

stories

heya guys im sorry i havent posted in ages but i've been busy with school work and writing stories and friends b-days nd stuff.
So any ways im gonna upload some of the stories im writing onto this blog but first im gonna ask u to tell me what story i should put up first:
Runaway-Vampire
Name Not Decided-Shugo Chara-Maximum Ride-Twilight Crossover
Name Not Decided-My Newest story bout a girl whos starts growing wings
Ghost Girl

ok leave a comment about which one u want me to type up and please tell me if there are any sites u know that i can put my stories up without having to download or pay anything
Thanks Guys
Fly On
Fly Strong
Fly Forever
Obble Chicken Wings(my new nickname =D)
x

5 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

I'm torn between the girl with wings (I just love wings) and the ghost girl. I think i'm leaning more towards Ghost Girl though.

One website that I use off and on is writing.com

Obble said...

thanks ill check it out sumtime,hopefully soon, i have barely written any about the ghost girl one so if u choose that u may have to wait a while for me to type up sum chapters.
thanks fo checkin out my blog and sorry i havetn up dated in forever!
fly on fly strong fly forever
obble

Timothy Reid said...

LoL, I thought you were a new follower and everything for some reason and I came here and it looked cool so I went to follow and realized I already had. XD

And that would be awesome if you were like a Kitsune who lost your memory. XD

Laura E said...

I'm gonna go for the girl with wings, but then again the other stories sound cool too...

Obble said...

omg i forgot Animal girls!
ok Animal girls was like my first major story its about 4 best friends and they miss school to got to this place called the zoo.

while they're there they all get bitten by their favorite animals and somehow their DNA gets mixed so they have features of their fav animals
(Laura fox ears, Tilly wolf tail, Emily tiger claws and Stripes and Elisa Falcon wings).
im still writing the sequel to this ( and im on chapter 12 and i cant think of anything :( ) and it would never get done if it wasnt for kami and our friends nagging me to write it!
and if u pick the one with the girl with wings im gonna upload the black wings cos its almost identical.
ghost girl is on hold but i started another one called Footsteps of a star but im not gonna tell u about that now cos i seem to be babbling on like nudge!!!
Fly on
Fly strong
Fly forever

Obble